Release date: January 9, 2023
About this release
Version 4.13.2 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac includes improvements and fixes for issues that could occur with previous versions.
No restart of the PC is required after installing this update.
The update to this version is recommended for all users of DRACOON for Windows/Mac.
Version 4.13.2 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac offers the following improvements:
- Open Explorer windows are automatically checked every 60 seconds for server-side changes to data rooms, folders, and files. If changes are detected in DRACOON (such as files uploaded in the meantime by other users), the Explorer view is automatically refreshed to show the latest changes.
- The detection of synchronization conflicts has been improved.
- In encrypted data rooms, retrieving file keys from the server is more efficient and reduces server load.
- When deleting a drive connection, the credentials stored for it (username, password, authentication token) are also removed from Windows or macOS.
The following problems have been fixed in version 4.13.2 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac:
These problems only occurred in specific cases, e.g. under certain exceptional circumstances. The vast majority of users were not affected.
- Saving or copying files on the DRACOON drive could possibly cause DRACOON for Windows/Mac to stop responding.
- A folder that was recently deleted from DRACOON (by another user, for example) might still be displayed in File Explorer even after synchronization.
- After a certain synchronization problem, files may have been displayed multiple times.
- In DRACOON for Windows, no synchronization status icon was displayed for some files and folders under certain circumstances.
- After a failed installation of the file system driver of DRACOON for Windows, the message "The device is not ready" was displayed when establishing a drive connection.
- It may have been possible to delete data rooms with DRACOON for Windows/Mac (this should not be possible with DRACOON for Windows/Mac to prevent accidental deletion of data rooms).