Release date: August 8, 2023
About this release
Version 4.14.2 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac is a maintenance update that fixes several problems that could occur in previous versions. It does not contain any new features.
No restart of the PC is required after installing this update.
The update to this version is recommended for all users of DRACOON for Windows/Mac.
The following problems have been fixed in version 4.14.2 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac:
These problems only occurred in specific cases, e.g. under certain exceptional circumstances. The vast majority of users were not affected.
- After uploading large amounts (several GB) of data, DRACOON for Windows/Mac might have quit unexpectedly with an IndexOutOfRange exception error.
- If a folder on the DRACOON drive was made available offline (via the context menu), any existing subfolders were not included.
- After editing and saving an Office document (e.g. Word, Excel) on the DRACOON drive, the modification date of the affected file was possibly not updated.
- When saving documents with the Apple apps Pages, Numbers, or Keynote, a problem might occur when synchronization was switched off (sync connection mode "Online") (DRACOON for Mac only).
- When saving or exporting files with Adobe Premiere or Adobe After Effects, problems with temporary or conflict files could occur.