Release date: April 13, 2023
About this release
Version 4.13.7 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac is a maintenance update that fixes several problems that could occur in previous versions.
No restart of the PC is required after installing this update.
The update to this version is recommended for all users of DRACOON for Windows/Mac.
The following problems have been fixed in version 4.13.7 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac:
These problems only occurred in specific cases, e.g. under certain exceptional circumstances. The vast majority of users were not affected.
- DRACOON for Windows: When file locking was enabled (in the settings), in the last version 4.13.6, Office documents could not be saved under certain circumstances after opening and editing. Older versions of DRACOON for Windows than 4.13.6 were not affected.
- DRACOON for Windows: A problem could occur when opening files with AutoCAD.
- DRACOON for Windows: When synchronization was turned off (in connection mode "Online" in settings), some DRACOON commands such as "Share" in the file context menu in Explorer were temporarily disabled and not usable.
- DRACOON for Windows: When synchronization was turned off, an email saved with Outlook as a .msg file on the DRACOON drive could not be deleted until DRACOON for Windows was restarted.
- DRACOON for Mac: When synchronization was turned off, server-side changes were only detected with some delay when listing folder contents.
Article is closed for comments.